четверг, 23 мая 2019 г.

Kiyoko Hata dress



Drawing a dress with the ability to change color.
Method # 1 - Dodge & Burn:
Make a layer with color and apply layers on it with shadows and lighting. I did not save the process, so I attach screenshots from an already finished drawing. This is the main layer of the dress (only the color, the sparkles are located on the layers above):

The next step is to create a layer with 50% gray fill. Change the blend mode of this layer to Overlay.

I drew the creases using the Burn Tool.


I created the same layer and drew the light areas with the Dodge tool:


Here are the layers:



Now you can easily change the color. The only negative is that you cannot choose a light shade, you have to change the settings for the blend mode. Here, for example in the red version.



I also drew hair and face. I also had to completely redraw the body, the original that I took from the site is very small.


Original



2 комментария: